Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Old mates


Met an old friend yesterday. The entire thing became kinda nostalgic. We remembered the "Good ol' times" when we were learning and having fun.

It was such a gruelling experience for someone out of grad school to manage a team of experienced and very competent professionals. And these people used to teach us...of the ropes of life and job. And now....we are the ones that have experience....we lead the way. We teach the young ones about survival out there...about life and about professionalism.

I am in a good mood to write something today and the way this entry is coming up....I am not quite happy. I can write better. I can think better. I guess I just need to get a hold of my mind and think...think and decide how to articulate my thoughts into good content. So just keep watching this space...who knows....I may just come out with a page compelling you all to think.

3 comments:

tapo said...

well i know u can write n think better(A tricky term indeed, for who decides that)...but lemme just enjoy your opened heart.

S Mukherjee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S Mukherjee said...

Keep writing Raja. Writing is only way to express your thoughts and work upon it